23 February 2016

Pohangina Valley, late summer


Having recently shown you the view from my back door at dusk, I thought it might be time to show you the view from my front door in the morning. (And no, I'm not going to photoshop out the power lines.)

As you'll see, I've changed the blog settings. I think this is easier to look at (particularly for posts with more than a sentence or two of text), and I also think it shows the photographs a little better. Please use the poll below to let me know whether you prefer this new look or the old, dark view (you're also welcome to leave a comment or email me). I've saved the old template so can revert the changes if the consensus about the new look is unfavourable.



All content © 2016 Pete McGregor

2 comments:

Avus said...

As you say, Pete, this gives you the opportunity for more explanatory text. I think it might be easier on the eye if the white background was "eased" a little. Perhaps more the colour of parchment or even a light grey. You could always frame the image in a wide white
However, it's your blog and you will decide which suits you best.
The front view from your door does not reduce my envy for your habitation!

pohanginapete said...

Thanks Avus — appreciated. I've softened the white background slightly, and I've added a new post with a colour photograph.